Power and driveability are the striking features of the Volkswagen crossover: the performance T-Roc meets the driver’s expectations, but Alientech Academy team can help you to further improve it!
In about three hours, this new kind of virtual class offers:
- a safe procedure for tuning the T-Roc with complete peace of mind
- a valid starting point for tuning vehicles with similar engines and control units
- highly professional information about the vehicle in question, its original file and its engine, together with communication modes with Alientech tools
- and lastly, the chance to analyse both the new performance and the results of the diagnostic tests.
This live virtual class is suitable both for beginners and experienced tuners: follow the step-by-step tuning procedure that was created by Alientech technicians or add your knowledge to this valid starting point and easily reach your goal!
Expand the range of vehicles you can offer to your customers and meet their needs with a safe procedure!
Transform the T-Roc the irresistible crossover you have always wanted, without compromising the vehicle’s reliability!
The virtual class is from 2.30 pm to 5.45 pm – local time (GMT + 2) – and it will be structured as follows
- From 14:30 to 16:00: description of vehicle characteristics, control unit and file. Description of the units of measurement and maps to be modified. Beginning of the live practical tuning example with ECM Titanium software.
- From 16:00 to 16:10: questions and clarifications.
- From 16:10 to 16:20: short break.
- From 16:20 to 17:50: conclusion of the live practical tuning example with ECM Titanium software and presentation of the results obtained through dynamometer test.
- From 17:50 to 18:00: questions and clarifications.
- First section
In this part of the virtual class we will describe the characteristics of the vehicle by listing version, equipment, year of production, traction and type of gearbox. Then, we indicate all the vehicles – even of different car manufacturers – equipped with the same engine or similar version; immediately after, the specifications of the engine control unit will be specified in detail: that is the identification data and the versions for the emission classes. In addition, we talk about the types of connection with Alientech tools – which are useful for the remapping – by indicating the protocols of use, the available functions and giving some practical advice for editing operations. Finally, the structure of the original file is presented by indicating the addresses and the various areas. And we will start to address the remapping practice.
- Second section
After a short break, we will continue the live practical tuning example, in order to create a mapping that will ensure high performance and guaranteed reliability. In the end you will discover the performance gained: the new increases, compared to the original settings of the vehicle in a precise and detailed chart, clarify efficaciously how this remapping practice is effective and surprising.